Healing with Horses
A heart expanding women’s horseback riding St lucia retreat: Feb 3 – 10, 2019
Amazing location, fabulous food, incredible horses!
Horseback riding st lucia takes on a new meaning with horse lover and photographer Manuela Stefan, who takes you on a replenishing experience of connecting with source energy with the help of horses and nature.
On this horseback riding st lucia yoga retreat, you will have the opportunity to live extraordinary moments shoulder-to-shoulder with beautiful island horses, meditate by the ocean, take cleansing walks, while letting go of all undesirable inner obstacles and letting love in. Riding is optional, but this retreat is open to beginners as well as experienced riders.
“Oh, where do I begin! The Ocean Horse Magic retreat St Lucia was the most wonderful vacation I have ever taken! This all thanks to Manuela and her extensive planning and care of the entire experience. Starting off, I love horses and have been around them all my life but had a bad fall a few years ago and needed to get past my trauma as it was. Manuela assured me that the retreat would help me through this and she was so correct! The care she put into us before, during and after the retreat was top notch.
From the location we stayed at to the stables and all of our meals, the days were amazing! It was my first time in the ocean with a horse and Manuela really made my dreams come true. I am so blessed to have met her, to have this experience and I will attend another horsey retreat with her!” (Teena T)
– 7 nights at a beautiful eco lodge located on 60 acres of land.
– 3 customized adventures with incredible St Lucian horses (off property, travel included)
– organic, gourmet meals prepared with love by our hostesses
– one full body massage session (1 hr long)
– a 40 pages coffee table book with photographs depicting the beauty of the island (including a few personalized pages for each guest)
– transfer from and to the Hewanorra International Airport (flights are not included in the above price)
What to expect:
– Great opportunities to hang out (and even ride) with incredible island horses (be ready for some wonderful surprises!)-
– Daily meditations on one of the private beaches located near the retreat’s property
– Leisurely walks in nature
– Enjoying delicious meals in great company
– Sharing circles with other lovely women, opening the heart and clearing the mind
– Relaxing deeply and connecting with the core of your being, while sharing breaths with the island horses. This is what they are waiting for!
Your own personalized coffee table book
Each retreat participant will have their special moments captured on camera beautifully and will receive a personalized coffee table art book after the Ocean horse yoga retreat.
A delightful way to start the day…morning Yoga in the barn with Manuela’s sweet voice guiding the flow while overlooking beautiful gardens…this is what Yoga in Heaven must feel like!” (Nadia S)
The open concept, cottage style accommodations are located on a 60 acre heritage site, organic farm, on the beautiful South-West Coast of St. Lucia.
Each cottage has a unique design and atmosphere, and comes equipped with refrigerator, hot water kettle, fans, mosquito nets, bed sheets, towels, hot showers, and a place to lock valuables.
The property includes an 18th century sugar mill, an authentic plantation house, and expansive grounds with fruit orchards, pastures, lily ponds and nature trails.
There are many resting areas, creative landscape features and viewing points. Natural trails run alongside the river, which once powered the sugar mill. There are several secluded beaches adjoining the estate, all within a few minutes’ walk.
I am not a Yoga teacher, but I love practicing it and it seems that all the 2018 retreat guests really enjyued our morning routine inn the 100 yrs old barn!
We will enjoy three organic, gourmet meals daily, prepared with fresh ingredients…and love. An optional alcoholic beverage will be included with every meal (additional beverages can be purchased individually).
Ocean Horse MAGIC horseback riding st lucia
USD 2,495: shared room
USD 2,695: single room in shared cottage
USD 2,895: single cottage
For more information please EMAIL or call +1.416.924.7457
“Balenbouche is indeed a world within itself exuding a tranquil presence of warmth, hospitality and harmony.”
+ 1 (758) 455-1244
P.O. Box VF 707, LC12101, St Lucia
Copyright 2019 Balenbouche Estate